Wednesday 1 February 2017

A Club Like a Family

Hey guys.
I hope you liked my last post and understood where I was coming from, but any way onto this topic.

Have you guys ever felt like you haven't been fitting in at home college school or where ever you are but you always have that one place where you feel your real family is, well I feel like that when I look around I feel like I don't belong in some spots of where I live but this place is truly my home.
It's a club that I go to every Friday and I've been going for about 8 years now so since I was 10, I won't say the name of this place as I want to keep some things anonymous on here, but after all this time that I have been going there I have never once felt out of place well, I guess there are times where I have fallen out with people there but I never stopped going and I'm so glad I still go because I have made friendships that will last for years (I hope) but and that's a big BUT the club has started going down hill a little bit over the past year because another place in town opened up and stole most of our members so all of us are trying our best to get these members back or every better, get NEW members.
I don't know what will happen over the next year there but I do know one thing.
It will always be my home.
Sorry that was really cheesy thanks for reading leave a comment of what you think and I'll talk to you next time.

PolaroidGuy stopping time~~~----

No comments:

Post a Comment