Sunday 24 July 2016

Best Month Ever!

Hey guys how are you all doing i hope your doing good.

So lets just get strait to the point.

This has been the best month this whole year for many reasons in which i shall talk about now.
Reasons This is The Best Month

1. I was able to get a new phone after breaking it last month.

2. I have an interview for a job.

3. I started a new YouTube channel to help with my public speaking and other stuff.

4. And last but not least I GOT A NEW PUPPY, ok wow that was over the top but yeah i have a new puppy called Chunk because he is so chunky.

So yes guys there is a lot to be excited about at the moment.

also if you guys would like to know the name of the YouTube channel that i made just comment the best thing that has happened to you in the last two months.

All of this is really spaced out but i guess that just because i still have no idea what im really doing, im just talking about my life to you, you know something?
When i was younger my friends told me to write a Diary but i didn't really get very far i wrote a couple of pages and that was that, it was over in the blink of an eye.

So that didn't really work out for me which is why i started this blog because i like the feeling of people seeing what you think about something without someone just blowing it back in your face.
I like the feeling of not being known by someone but they still read what i have to say about something.

I do love the internet but anyway guys like i said comment your best moment from the past two months.

[PolaroidGuy stopping time to go Offline]

No comments:

Post a Comment