Sunday 17 July 2016

Hello World!

I have decided to start a blog.

Yes me, a guy who is having some trouble right now talking to people so heres why i have started this even though i have no idea what im doing so please forgive me.

Ok well lets see, you know how sometimes your friends dont really understand the trouble you are in when you try and ask for their help and they just play it off like a joke well yes thats me right now, my friends dont understand me and i dont want to talk to my parents cause they will just keep going on about it and i cant deal with that.

I just get real Anxious whenpeople dont understand me or something is bothering me so here are
Five reasons why a teenage boy world be Anxious

1. you have to look like a hard nut all the time so people respect you

2. you have to like football and other sports or else you have no friends

3. you have to like a certain thing or someone will go off on a rage at you

4. you have to care about what you wear

5. you dont know if anyone actually likes you or not

yes this isn't even all of my reasons but i just have to many so ill save you with just five for today.

Oh wait there is one more, you have to act like someone your not if you meet someone new because they might not like your real self.

anyway i just dont see how people can be like that all the time which is why i have made this blog.

i just want to talk to people about how i feel without feeling Anxious about what they will think i just want people to see me for me.

anyway i hope this was ok and not too boring but it also felt good to talk about thing so untill next time.

PolaroidGuy stopping time to go Offline.




No comments:

Post a Comment