Monday 10 October 2016

Friends VS Life

Hello Guys.

This was a bit rushed but i just really want to talk about it.

Ok so basically on most days when i get back home from college i usually go onto Facebook or Skype and talk to friends but every now and then some of them never answer me and i get a little annoyed because it says that they are online but no talk.

So i end up sending one message every 2 hours like

"Hey"
"hi"
"cool"

And after i message "cool" they message back all annoyed and say im busy having a life, and this kinda gets on my nerves because if they didn't want me to talk to them they should have just said or at least put their profile on away or offline.

Now why am i telling you all this, well i feel like its going to lose me friends and i need some help from you guys if that is possible to give me tips on what to do if you have gone through this because its really eating at me today.

Now dont worry i will have another post coming out later in the month a little more light hearted that im use you will enjoy so until then, Thanks for all your help.

PolaroidGuy Stopping Time -----

No comments:

Post a Comment