Tuesday 11 October 2016

The Season of Autumn

Ah Autumn my favorite time of the year.

Hey Guys how have you been.

Anyway let me start by asking you what your favorite season is in the year Summer, Autumn, Spring or Winter.

Now as I just said I love Autumn it's my favorite time of the year because of how the leaves all turn from a lush green to little flames and then they fall to the ground for winter, I also love this time out year because of Halloween I love all the outfits you see in shops and it's just one of the key parts to Autumn being GREAT am I right?

I just love running around in all the leaves that fall onto the ground with my dogs.

This may be weird to say but is it just me or does Autumn kind of remind you of Christmas as well as Halloween I think the Autumn leaves remind me of a nice Warm Fire in you living room sitting down with a hot chocolate and watching a movie such as the polar express which is one of my favorite movies ever.

Don't you think that this season gives a nice feel to coffee shops such as Cafe Nero with it's rustic theme I like to spend most of the time in there just having a hot chocolate and going on my laptop it's so good you guys should try it.

Anyway that's it for now leave me your feedback in the comments.

PolaroidGuy Stopping Time -----

No comments:

Post a Comment