Sunday 18 June 2017

IM BACK!!

Hello everyone
Longtime no see, as you can tell I have been gone for about three months or so and and now that it's simmer I feel like it's time for me to start blogging again so to start with I'm gonna talk about today and how it was one of the hottest days of this year.
So to start with us British folk love to complain about things such as when it's cold we complain and when it's hot we complain so there's no winning us over or anything. But today me and my girlfriend went to the beach for fathers day and we had a great time by the way but it was just way to hot we are both burnt and I'm dying still awake while she sleeps. So this comes to the part where I say I like the cold and rain a lot more than the snow and the sun like for real I'd rather be in rain right now but I can't also I'm gonna try to sleep now cause I'm so tired and I'm sorry for this being so short but I don't have a lot of inspiration today so I shall talk on another day but please tell me what you think of the weather in the comments
Polaroidguy stopping time ---

No comments:

Post a Comment