Monday 6 November 2017

Autumn Vibes

Hey Guys.
Its been a while how are you all, anyway as you all known its Autumn almost coming onto winter and I just have to say that Autumn is probably my favorite time of year, why? because of how all the leaves change to beautiful caramel, bronze, orange, yellow and red colours.
Followed by the leaves and the look of everything is how the air feels, it just feels so much more fresh around this time of year and I have to say that I absolutely adore it to bits.
the other day I also went to a service station and I looked into the shop and couldn't believe my eyes at the selection of candles that they had on show the scent I bought was Baked Apple but there were other gorgeous scents like Eastern Promise, French Vanilla and my fave Caramel Cupcake. I just love the smell of all the scents you can buy these days anyway let me know what you think of Autumn down below and what your fave scent is for a candle.


I love you all so much~~
PolaroidGuy~~Offline









No comments:

Post a Comment